Search Me

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Keeping A Grip of Your Knitting on Your Needles

You know when you are travelling with your needles and you pull it out of your bag and half the stitches are off the needles and you have to pull the knitting back, pick up stitches and reknit it and you are swearing a little ....

I had a great thought the other day. What if pencil grips that my daughter uses in class worked well keeping the stitches on the needles, and you know what, they do.

I bought a packed of Foohy Gooshy Grips yesterday from Kmart for $2.75 for a packet of 10. They are apparently made by Papermate, so I imagine quite broadly marketed. Otherwise, you can get them on Amazon. See link below.


Foohy Gooshy Grips




Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea. Also, I saw you'd commented on my blog recently. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous comments no longer welcome.